- Applications EngineerEngineeringGatesheadUp to £35k depending on experience
- Service EngineerEngineeringGatesheadUp to £35k depending on experience
- Internal Sales ExecutiveEngineeringNewcastleUp to £27k
- Trainee DraughtspersonEngineeringSouth TynesideNegotiable
- Maintenance TechnicianEngineering - ElectricalNorth Tyneside£30,000
- Assembly ManagerEngineeringNewcastle£35-40k Depending on Experience
- Area Sales ManagerTechnical SalesNorth East & ScotlandCirca £50k + Benefits
- Support TechnicianEngineeringWashington£15- £20k depending on experience
- Lettings NegotiatorCommercial SalesJesmond£14,000 – £15,500 plus bonus OTE 22K
- Materials HandlerManufacturingGateshead£13,500
- ExpeditorManufacturingGateshead£15 - 18k
Help for Manufacturers from MAS
New Help For Manufacturers could Generate £1.5bn Growth and Create 23,000 Jobs
Joby By Email
Subscribe here to get automatically notified of new jobs matching your chosen criteria.
Subscribe here to get automatic RSS updates.
- Asset Appointments Ltd and Asset Executive Search Ltd
Establishing a recruitment relationship is an important decision. With Asset Appointments, you choose an experienced team that understands your sector, appreciates your unique requirements and is committed to building a lasting relationship with you.
Established in 2007, Asset Appointments is an independent recruitment agency providing a dedicated recruitment service within the following disciplines:
- Engineering & Technical
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Technical Sales & Marketing
- Manufacturing Management
- Commercial and Office
We have recently added to the services we can supply to Companies in the North East with the introduction of a dedicated commerical recruitment desk providing administrative and commerciial recruitment solutions across a range of industries.
Asset Appointments offers expertise and quality at all stages of the recruitment process and listens carefully to your recruitment requirements or career aspirations so we can provide solutions that closely meet your needs.
Located in Washington, Tyne & Wear, and primarily dealing with clients and candidates in the North of England, our independent status helps us to provide a high degree of flexibility and commitment, allowing us to deliver professional recruitment solutions to your business, and to provide advice, support and assistance to meet your individual career or business objectives.
Asset Appointments is a dedicated and professional recruitment partnership owned and managed by Tim Rawlinson and Lisa Ray. Both Lisa and Tim are highly experienced in providing first class recruitment services to Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing Companies across the North East of England.
Our clients can be assured of an honest and open communication and a service that is efficient. The greatest asset to any business is their people; the backbone of our success has been our highly trained, professional and specialised staff, all of whom share our vision for excellence in recruitment.
Please see our Candidate page for information on our
Candidate Referral Scheme