- Mortgage AdvisorFinanceNewcastle£30-100k Self Employed
- Independant Financial AdvisorFinanceNewcastleOTE £50-£100k
- Supplier Quality EngineerEngineeringWashingtonTo be discussed on application
- Maintenance TechnicianEngineeringSouth Tyneside£30k including shifts
- Maketing ExecutiveMarketing / ManufacturingWashingtonUp to £30k
- Design EngineerEngineeringWashingtonUp to £35k depending on experience
- Marketing & Sales ExecutiveEngineering / MarketingWashingtonUp to £30k
- CNC ProgrammerEngineeringAshingtonNegotiable
- Project EngineerEngineeringCramlingtonNegotiable
- DraughtsmanEngineeringCramlingtonUp to £31k depending on experience
- Graduate Sales EngineerTechnical SalesWashingtonCirca £22k
Help for Manufacturers from MAS
New Help For Manufacturers could Generate £1.5bn Growth and Create 23,000 Jobs
Joby By Email
Subscribe here to get automatically notified of new jobs matching your chosen criteria.
Subscribe here to get automatic RSS updates.
- Working to keep you protected
Asset Appointments respect and will continue to respect the privacy of our customers and users. This statement sets down our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site.
Asset Appointments reserves the right to collect IP addresses to help diagnose problems on the server and for system administration purposes. We also reserve the right to collect IP addresses in our secure client area to ensure privacy for our clients and to protect against unlawful usage.
Clients and Enquirers
Forms may be used on this site for clients or enquirers to request information, products and services from Asset Appointments. To enable us to respond to such enquiries, we will request the user’s contact information, such as email address or telephone number and a contact name. We will use this contact information to respond to your enquiry. Users who wish to do so may also ‘opt-in’ to any future mailings provided by Asset Appointments– please note that this will be purely on an opt-in basis not an opt-out, in keeping with the Data Protection Act.
Sharing of Information
Asset Appointments do not and will not sell individual customer names or other private profile information to third parties. The only time that Asset Appointments would disclose client information would be if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement agencies with the powers to request such information or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a person who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise or if such activities could be harmful to another person.