- Mortgage AdvisorFinanceNewcastle£30-100k Self Employed
- Independant Financial AdvisorFinanceNewcastleOTE £50-£100k
- Supplier Quality EngineerEngineeringWashingtonTo be discussed on application
- Maintenance TechnicianEngineeringSouth Tyneside£30k including shifts
- Maketing ExecutiveMarketing / ManufacturingWashingtonUp to £30k
- Design EngineerEngineeringWashingtonUp to £35k depending on experience
- Marketing & Sales ExecutiveEngineering / MarketingWashingtonUp to £30k
- CNC ProgrammerEngineeringAshingtonNegotiable
- Project EngineerEngineeringCramlingtonNegotiable
- DraughtsmanEngineeringCramlingtonUp to £31k depending on experience
- Graduate Sales EngineerTechnical SalesWashingtonCirca £22k
Help for Manufacturers from MAS
New Help For Manufacturers could Generate £1.5bn Growth and Create 23,000 Jobs
Joby By Email
Subscribe here to get automatically notified of new jobs matching your chosen criteria.
Subscribe here to get automatic RSS updates.
There may be costs attached to recruitment which ever way you do it, but failure to get your recruitment process right first time can be considerably more costly, and although we can not guarantee success first time, every time, our careful, dedicated and comprehensive approach will go along way to helping ensure that the right candidate is matched to your organisation.
We further believe our independent consultancy status allows us to exceed service level expectations and provide a more flexible and client focused service than larger high street agencies. Our ability to be flexible enables us to tailor our recruitment processes and strategies to best suit to the expansive range of recruitment needs from our clients.
Asset Appointments offers advantages over using a database focused volume recruitment organisation as your supplier. They can bring results if and when there are readily available candidates. However, on most occasions a certain level of market knowledge is required to effectively identify, source and select the right candidates, ensuring that you receive a smaller and more accurately matched shortlist. Our processes help to eliminate the potential for wasting time and money reviewing the CVs of unsuitable candidates and worse still, interviewing unsuitable candidates.
Working in partnership
- We offer our clients a first class service based on honesty and effective communication.
- Our objective is to find you the right candidate in a timely and efficient manner, with the minimum of disruption to your business.
- With your help and our recruitment expertise, we will quickly gain a detailed insight into your requirements.
- We will ascertain the nature of the role, the background and experience of the ideal candidate and other important factors such as culture, environment and team dynamics.
- Once we understand your requirements, we will utilise our candidate database, professional CV sites, advertising strategies and other resources to source possible candidates.
- All candidate screening, interviewing and evaluation will be conducted in a structured and effective manner, and will help ensure you get the right person for the job.
- We live in testing times, and in the unlikely event that a placement doesn’t work out, Asset Appointments offer a “peace of mind” rebate scheme.
At Asset Appointments we build client driven relationships that respond to your day-to-day recruitment needs and maintain focus on your long-term objectives.